Don’t kill the messenger. Just a PSA for today.
breatherunlive replied to your post:Gaaaaaa!!! I forgot to log-into MFP yesterday and…
:( That sucks… do you have the reminders set? Also, it’s much more important that you’re eating healthy… great job on the Whole 30!!!
I do now, unfortunately. I also want to put in a monthly reminder to remember Whole 30 (as in do I need to do it again) so I don’t go so far off track like I did after last year’s W30.
stilldavidsgoals replied to your post:Gaaaaaa!!! I forgot to log-into MFP yesterday and…
Funny you should say that. The ref in Sunday’s game said my favorite word was “darn it”. The guys are swearing like a sailor and there’s me getting tripped and falling to the floor and the strongest thing I can say is “darn it”. But there are kids in the arena and my mom filter comes on. However when I was working at the beach house for two days without kids around, I was swearing like a sailor when I dropped the paint brush onto the new wood floors! I guess I have the mom filter turned on when I blog.
Gaaaaaa!!! I forgot to log-into MFP yesterday and I blew my 90 day streak!!!!!!
Fuuuuuuuddddgggggeeeee (although I didn’t say fudge).
Day 1 restarting today.
Morning workout: PIYO Define: Upper Body plus pull-up bar hang. I decided in my pursuit of doing a pull-up, I’m going to add a pull-up hang to the end of every workout. So far I can hang for 3 seconds. Goal is to work to doing a single unassisted pull-up.
Also final day on Whole 30! I hit the dried fruit and sweet potato chips hard yesterday and I feel I’m undoing my work. Today I’m cracking down again and will do so all week. But looking forward to oatmeal tomorrow morning.
Day 2 of heartburn. Started last night at 8:00 until I went to bed. Gone in the morning. Back again about 3, worse after dinner. Tums isn’t touching it. What the hell? Only spicy foods I’ve had was taco meat at dinner (ground turkey plus fajita seasoning).
So yes, interesting development.
Dang it! Forgot to add on my bullet points that I’ve had several people ask me what my first regular meal will be and the only think I can say is oatmeal with peanut butter, chopped apple, and cinnamon. Yes, not pizza or cookies, just oatmeal. Times are hopefully changed for good!
1. I think I finally got the Tiger’s Blood feeling of Whole 30. Yes, on day 29.
2. The Tiger’s Blood feeling makes me want to keep eating healthy. I think having the little cheats this round made the healthy eating learning stick better. Last time I couldn’t wait to be done after staying strict for all 30 days and was back to incorporating bad foods ASAP. This time I don’t feel the need. The foods will always be there. My extra inches need to go first.
3. The PiYo program is awesome (can I say this enough?)!! Low impact so I can so this everyday yet I know this will push me. So far so good.
4. I went to Trader Joes and thought I could buy anything now that Whole 30 was done. I bought organic lollipops and gluten free pancake mix as my only sweet treats. Nothing else looked appealing.
5. I have, however, developed a bit of a sweet potato chip addition. Just the sweet potato ones, not the corn blended ones. I’m leaving the chip eating to having them with my meals but still, yummy!
6. I will be drinking a vodka tonic on Wednesday. I will leave it to after dinner though and not at breakfast.
7. I think 30 days is a magic number for me. 30 days of Whole 30, 30 days of PiYo. Having a definitive start/finish seems to help keep me focused.
8. I always have to end things on an even number. Call it a lovely quirk.
Morning workout: PIYO Define Lower Body. Wow, this hurt and felt good on my post soccer legs!
I’m so bad about not stretching after my games so I feel it on my outer hips the next day. I need to remember to stretch!